Hello Talku Talku foodies! We will be doing something different today just because we love our bodies. And we would love to feed it with healthy and nutritious foods. We will be learning how to make Tasty City’s healthy, low carb and keto-friendly cabbage fufu recipe. Let’s get started guys!
1 big Cabbage
1 cup of Oatmeal powder/flour
Equipment to use
Food processor or blender
Prep time: 30 minutes| Cook time: 15 minutes| Difficulty: Easy
- Take your cabbage, wash thoroughly and place on a chopping board. Cut the cabbage in two, and remove the stem.
- After doing this, remove two layers off of the skin of the cabbage. We will not be needing it for this recipe.
- Then cut your cabbage into smaller chops to make the blending process easier. Make sure you do not overload your blender. You can blend in batches so please, do not overload your blender or food processor.
- Add your cabbage to your blender or food processor, add some water before blending. Make sure you do not add too much water because cabbage itself contains water. The consistency should be thick and smooth so, be careful with the water.
- After blending your cabbage, sieve and remove the excess water by using your cloth sieve. If you are blending in batches, then use the excess water removed from the blended cabbage to blend the remainder of the blended cabbage. Sieve again and remove the excess water.
- Sieve properly by pressing the cloth sieve continuously until all the water is removed. This process can take up to 10 minutes. Continue to press until all the water is removed.
- Place the blended cabbage in a pot and put it on low heat. Mix with a spatula for about 5 minutes or until it heats up.
- Add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of oatmeal powder and continue stirring. The oatmeal powder is supposed to act as a binding agent. Continue to mix for 2-3 minutes. Add very little water to it and cover to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix and turn with your spatula and your Cabbage FuFu is ready to eat.
Your Cabbage Fufu is ready to be served and eaten. You can eat your Cabbage FuFu with any soup of your choice. We have come to the end of our time with Tasty City. You can subscribe to her YouTube channel on Tasty City. It was nice hanging out with you all today. I had a wonderful time and I hope you have a wonderful week.