Hello, Talku Talku Foodies!It’s Sweet Tooth day. I acknowledge my Sweet Tooth gang and today’s recipe will be how to make your ice cream at home without an ice cream maker. You don’t have to go to a store to get your ice cream. You can always make it at home. There are different ways of making ice cream at home. But we will be choosing a method that’s simple to do and guaranteed to get the right results if done right.Let’s get to it.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped cream or heavy cream
- Take one of the bowls and add your sweetened condensed milk
- Whip your heavy cream till it has stiff peaks.
- Then use your spatula and fold, gently, 1/3 of the whipped cream into the condensed milk.
- Fold the remaining whipped cream until it is fully combined.
- You can add whatever add ins you want. It could be nuts, raisins, dried fruits or anything you want. Maybe even waffles.
- Pour your mixture into your 9 x 5 pan which must have been lined with a foil wrapper or plastic wrap.
- Cover and freeze until its solid and firm.
- Once it’s hard and can be scooped. Your ice cream is ready to be served.
That would be all for today guys1 I hope you had fun reading this and I hope you get to try it. Till next time, guys!