Hello, Talku Talku foodies! Our Sweet tooth inspiration for today will be brownies. You can’t go wrong with a brownie. It is tasty and can be served as dessert. If you plan to have guests over and you don’t want to make a cake, you could wow them with a brownie. You did not hear this from me but you could customize your brownie to become something edible *winks*. Let’s get started.
Prep Time: 30 MINUTES |Cook time: 30 MINUTES |Difficulty: EASY
- 2 eggs
- 55 grams of flour
- 225 grams of caster sugar
- 55 grams of butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate powder
- 170 grams of bittersweet chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ of teaspoon of salt
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F, depending on your oven.
- Grease your baking tray with some melted butter or line it with aluminum foil.
- Put your butter in a pan and melt on low heat. While your butter is melting, mix your eggs and caster sugar in another bowl. Mix with a whisk or spatula until the ingredients are properly incorporated.
- Mix your dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix the flour and chocolate powder together.
- Then pour your melted butter or margarine into your wet ingredients. Stir properly until they are fully incorporated.
- Then sift in your dry ingredients into the egg mix gradually. Pour your cocoa mixture into a sieve and sieve into the wet ingredients and mix properly and make sure there are no lumps.
- Add your chocolate chips into the mix.
- Pour your batter into your prepped tray and even the batter out with a flat mixture or knife.
- Place the baking tray in the middle shelf so it doesn’t burn. Bake for about 30 minutes and check from 25 minutes so it doesn’t burn.
- When it’s ready, take your brownies out of the oven and wait for it to cool. Wait till it is cool before cutting it to achieve clean cuts.
- Cut them in bits and sprinkle your confectioner’s sugar. This is optional
Your brownie is ready to eat and share with friends. Till next time guys