Hello, Talku Talku foodies! Our lunch inspiration for today is Mixed Vegetable Curry Sauce. This recipe is not only good for our health but it also provides us with a variety of meals to choose from. We can have this with rice, yam, plantain and even pasta.
PREP TIME 10MINUTES COOK TIME 40MINUTES DIFFICULTY EASY
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Onion bulb
- 6 pieces of Chicken
- ½ Green-bell pepper
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour or starch
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- Seasoning powder or cube
- Place your chicken pieces in a saucepan. Add some seasoning cubes, salt, thyme, chopped half onion bulb, some water and cook till its tender.
- Mix your cornflour with some water.
- Chop your vegetables and set aside.
- When your chicken is cooked, take them out and add your curry powder to the chicken broth.
- Add your carrots and mushrooms and cook on high heat. After about 10 minutes, add your bell peppers and the remaining half onion bulb to the broth.
- Stir and cook for about 2 minutes before adding your thickener.
- Add your cooked chicken to the sauce and stir.
Make sure you don’t overcook your vegetables. You can also add other vegetables (depending on your preference). I include green peas, sausages, green beans and spring onions in mine. Your Mixed Vegetable Curry Sauce is ready to eat guys! Till next time, Talku Talku foodies.